Individual Player Sponsorship
Completed Application Form Required
We offer all open age players the opportunity to find a player sponsor to cover their registration fee for the season. Players can find their own sponsor or any businesses can select a player who is not already sponsored.
In other words players can pay their registration (membership) fee themselves or with a little help from the company they work for, or a local business, a sponsor can cover their fees. Meaning the player doesn't pay a penny to play rugby and the club generates extra income.
Player sponsorship/membership fees encompasses the player's insurance and affiliation to the RFL. The extra income is put towards the development of the club.
Player sponsorship is open to all open aged players (male or female) and is set at £105.00 each.
Players who secure a sponsor take responsibility for closing the deal and payment must be made by the 31st May each year.
THE FULL PACKAGE
- Hyperlinked logo and description on the player's profile section of our website.
- Exposure to the 45,000 unique visitors our website attracts each year.
- Acknowledgement on the player's sponsors page in every home match programme.
- Invitation for two to the end of season awards night at cost price (arranged by the player).
- The possibility of your sponsored player attending a promotional event with sufficient notice.
- A souvenir framed photo of your player commemorating your sponsorship (by request).
- Business Club Membership
For full terms and conditions please download the player sponsorship letter below or contact
Andy Moore (Club Development Officer).